Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Disney!

Hi everybody,

Mommy has a lull in her work schedule, so she's going to try and catch up on blog posts!

As many of you know, we went to Disney World in late May! Here are some photos from that awesome trip, in no particular order.

One night while we were at Magic Kingdom, we went to Crystal Palace for dinner. There, Emma and I got to meet Winnie the Pooh and his friends! Above is a photo my sister and me with Eeyore. Below is me with Tigger:

Here I am with Piglet and Pooh:

One day we got to have lunch at Cinderella's Castle! We first met Cinderella, then went upstairs for our meal. Here I am with the most important part of the meal: dessert. I'm decorating my purple cupcake:
Besides meeting Cinderella, I got to meet other princesses! Here I am with Belle (and Emma):


Here I am with Aurora/Sleeping Beauty, Ariel, and Snow White:


It was fun!

Here's me making a funny face for my mom's camera one night at supper:

A picture of me at Hollywood Studios!:



More pics to come, so keep checking back!

No comments:

Post a Comment