Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Disney and the Kennedy Space Center

Hello, again! I just had to share some more photos from our fantastic trip to Florida.

Below is a photo of me and daddy at the pizzeria in Epcot "Italy". The pizza was really good...mommy and daddy kept saying that it made them nostalgic for the European pizza they used to regularly eat when I was a baby in Geneva.

Above is me waiting for our lunch table at a restaurant in Frontierville at Magic Kingdom. I am coloring a picture of Minnie using red and blue crayons. I am wearing the right colors, too!

After Disney World, we drove to the Space Coast. We spent one day at the Kennedy Space Center, where we saw many interesting things, such as the Rocket Garden:

(the sun's in my eyes, so that's why I am covering my face)

We also got to go inside a REAL SPACE SHUTTLE! (It was the prototype for the Shuttles that actually traveled to space). I got to see inside the cockpit of the shuttle:

And me looking at the cargo hold (above):

Here's daddy and me in front of the Space Shuttle:


Looking at a constellation water sculpture:

Looking at real astronauts' suits. Some of them even had actual moon dust on them!:


One night, we went to a sushi restaurant. I got to try FRUIT sushi! It was yummy:

We also spent a couple of days on the beach! I had so much fun drawing and playing in the sand, and splashing in the waves:




It was a great vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment