Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Pre-Kindergarten Graduation


(From Madeleine's mom)

Last night, Madeleine had her Pre-K graduation. They sure didn't have these ceremonies when we were kids, but it was lots of fun and all of the children were absolutely adorable. I joke that this is the first of several Madeleine graduations that we'll attend throughout her school career.

Madeleine is alphabetically first in her class, so she was the first to process in:


The kids performed several songs for the audience, and of course it was beyond cute. Here they are performing "You're a Grand Old Flag." Madeleine was in the back row so not all of my photos turned out, but at least I got a couple:

At one point, Madeleine and another classmate, Alex, stood at the podium to give a short speech on why they loved their school, Primrose. It was just too cute and I was a proud mom, of course. (I should note that we had no idea Madeleine was going to do this, and I'd just found out about this through Alex's mom a few days prior!)

Madeleine getting her diploma from her teachers, Mrs. Evans and Miss Schapiro:

The proud graduate!

No comments:

Post a Comment