Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and presents!

Hi, everyone--

I had such a fun Christmas! Here are a few photos from the Christmas Eve night and Christmas morning.

Listening to Grandpa Mike reading " 'Twas the Night Before Christmas":

The next morning, I saw that Santa had eaten all the cookies and had drunk the glass of milk!:

Opening a coloring book from Santa:

And a keyboard from Grandma and Grandpa that you play with your feet!:

Looking at a Tinkerbell doll from Santa:


Checking out some fuzzy jammies. I love fuzzy jammies!:

Checking Emma's books to make sure they are okay (oops, this photo is on its side):

My new Olivia doll!:
My other cool gifts included a Nintendo DS from mommy and daddy, and a Pillow Pet (the unicorn!) from Santa! It was a great Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment