Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

October activities

Hi, everyone--

Wow, October is flying by! It's hard to believe the leaves are already changing colors. We've had a busy month, and we're not done yet! Lots of fun things are coming up in the next few weekends, including Halloween. Hopefully my baby sister will cooperate and stay in mommy's tummy until all our fun activities are over!

Above is a picture of me all dressed in pink! Last Friday my school held a charity walk for Susan G. Komen for the Cure. We went to a park and walked laps, and for every lap we finished, we got a stamp on a pink ribbon. Mommy and daddy pledged money for each lap completed and were REALLY surprised when I showed them how many laps I did!

Then last Saturday, my neighborhood had a Fall Parade for all of the kids. We decorated my tricycle for Halloween and I got to wear my Tinker Bell Halloween costume for the first time this season! (sorry the photo is a little blurry):

Here I am parading down the street!:

The parade ended at the park and they had a place where we could decorate Halloween cupcakes! Mmmm, I love frosting!:

We'll keep you updated on our other October/fall activities!

No comments:

Post a Comment