Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Carving our Jack-o-Lantern!

Hi, everybody--

Tonight, we carved our Halloween jack-o-lantern! This year, daddy was nice enough to undertake the entire process, from gutting the pumpkin (mommy had to do that last year), to carving the face. I got to pick out which face we would use for our jack-o-lantern!

I'm so excited to be carving our jack-0-lantern!:
I celebrated the carving of our jack-o-lantern by running around the table, singing "Jingle Bells":

I had to throw away the spare parts of the pumpkin after daddy finished carving those portions of the face. Here I am with a pumpkin nose:
Watching daddy:
And here I am with a pumpkin mouth. I'm so silly!:

After daddy was finished, we lit a candle. Oooo, it's spooky!:

Turn off all the lights. Let's see what it looks like in the dark!:

I love Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment