Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Ladybug face

Hi, everyone!

Yes, it's been a few months since I last posted here. My mom just wanted to share a couple of photos, although she'll try to post more when she has the time!

The first two photos are of me with my face painted. A few Saturdays ago, we went to the "Taste of West Cobb" food event. There were many yummy things to eat, along with fun activities like music and face painting! Mommy and daddy said I could get my face painted, and I got an amazing painting of ladybugs and leaves on my cheek!
Here's a photo of me in my pre-K uniform. Mommy and daddy can't believe that the "Pre-K Graduation" is in a few weeks! I am very excited to be starting kindergarten next year at my new school, although I will miss my friends and teachers at Primrose.

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment