Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Labor Day weekend: Tanner's Orchard


Hey, everyone:

While we were back visiting our families in Peoria over Labor Day weekend, we went to Tanner's Orchard! Mommy and daddy took me there twice last year, and I had a great time. We were all very happy to be able to visit again this year, even though we no longer live in Illinois!

Here are some photos!

Below is another photo of all the Campbell cousins. It again just shows how hard it is to get us all together and say "cheese"!:
Here are most of the cousins sitting on pumpkins:

Playing on the wooden train:
Feeding the goats:
Being silly with the little flower that I found:

Playing on the big wooden airplane. Mommy and daddy have a similar photo from last year's visit!:
Being silly on the school bus:
Riding the pony. I got to ride the pony TWO TIMES!:

Thanks for a fun ride, pony!:

Um, I think I need a friend to sit on the other side of the see-saw:

Riding on the pedal car with Grandma Sue, Brooke, and Samarah (why are you so unhappy, Samarah?):

Peek-a-boo!:
Playing on the fire engine with Samarah and Ryley:

Right as we were leaving, some of the cousins (me, Ryley, Samarah, and Brooke) hopped on the tire horses!:

It was such a fun afternoon playing with my cousins! And we drove back to Georgia with lots of apples! Tanner's is always a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment