Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

First round of Disney photos!

Hi, everyone!

So, as many of you know, mommy and daddy took me to Disney World a few weeks ago. I had SO MUCH FUN! I am still talking about it, and it's been 3 weeks since we've returned.

Mommy is finally putting some photos from the trip on the website (although she put these in the wrong order....silly mommy!) Daddy and mommy took LOTS of photos during the vacation, but mommy is only posting photos that feature ME! That way you can see how much fun I had.

The first photo (which was taken on the second day of our trip, and our first day at Epcot) is of me hugging Chip. I love Chip and Dale and I was so excited to meet them. Mommy and daddy were really happy that I got to meet them, too!

Here I am with daddy at Epcot, by some topiaries (yes, a fancy word for a 3-year old) of Minnie and Mickey. The sun was bright so that's why I am squinting:

Meeting Goofy for the second time!

Meeting Donald for the second time! I had a sticker of Mickey Mouse on my shirt, but he did not seem to like it and so he put it on my back. Silly Donald!:

Meeting Minnie. She was so nice!:

Meeting Pluto!:

Getting a big hug from Mickey:

Mommy and me in Minnie Mouse's chair inside her house. I was really tired at this point, so tired that I couldn't even smile anymore:

Daddy and me on a ride in Tomorrowland:

Me meeting the first "characters" of my vacation, Goofy and Donald!:

Me and Daddy on "It's a Small World". We rode that ride over and over and over again!!
Watch this space--my mommy will post more photos from our Disney trip soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment