Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

Random springtime photos

Hi, everyone. It's springtime! I'm so glad to see the trees and flowers blooming (although they make me somewhat sneezy), the birdies singing, and the warmer weather--I love to play outside!

I wanted to share a few photos. The top photo is me as a flower. My school had a Spring Parade and my class dressed up like flowers.

Here I am opening a big Easter package from my Aunt Claudia. Above you can see me looking at a cute little pink Easter basket. Below, I am reading a fun book about Dora looking for Easter eggs.

This weekend is Easter! I am so excited. Today we are having an Easter party and egg hunt at school. Tomorrow I get to color Easter eggs. And mommy and daddy told me that the Easter Bunny would visit on Sunday and leave Easter eggs in our backyard. I can't wait to find them! Mommy and daddy will take many photos, and I'll make sure that they post them here! Happy Easter, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment