Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

The past 10 days

Hi, everyone:

Wow, it has been a crazy week or two. Lots of things have happened, some happy, some sad. To start with something happy: last Tuesday, my friend Grant came over to play and have dinner with us! We had lots of fun, and mommy said I was a big help when it came to feeding him dinner.

After dinner we had lots of fun hanging out together. Here are a few photos:

Here we are being silly:

Here we are lying down and philosophizing about life:

And of course, here is my ever-present buddy, Ducky:


As mommy wrote last week, Grammy Campbell passed away. Last Friday we drove in the car 12 hours to go back to Illinois for her funeral. (I spent most of my time in the car watching Chip and Dale cartoons over and over.) Saturday morning was very sad for everybody; I even said several times, "it's a sad day."

In the afternoon, we went to Paw-paw and Grandma Sue's house and I got to see ALL of my cousins! So the afternoon was a bit happier.

Here I am opening a Christmas gift from my Aunt Rachel and Uncle Matt. Oh boy, a Yo Gabba Gabba toy!:

Later that night, my cousin Kaitlyn showed me some gymnastic tricks. Kaitlyn is a good gymnast and she had some great tips for me. Here I am learning a few moves from her:




On Sunday, we drove back to Georgia...yes, I watched more Chip and Dale cartoons. It was nice to see family, although the reason was sad and the visit was very quick. I am looking forward to seeing my grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins again the next time we visit Illinois!

No comments:

Post a Comment