Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

My first week at preschool

Hi again, everyone--

This past week, I started class at my new pre-school, Primrose. I go there five mornings a week, from 8:15-11:30. There are 2 teachers and about 10-12 other kids in the class with me. So far, I have been having lots of fun! We read books, paint, make pictures of sheep and airplanes, and sometimes use a computer. But one of my favorite things so far is learning what a foghorn sounds like: "EEEEE-OOOOOOOOH!!" It makes me laugh every time I hear it. My teacher says she's impressed that I already know my numbers, and that I am playing nicely with all of the kids.

At this pre-school, we have to wear uniforms. So here are a few photos of me showing off my latest school fashion:





As a postscript, my mommy wanted to share this photo with everyone. This is what happens when mommy is busy preparing dinner and I decide to have fun with my coloring markers:

No comments:

Post a Comment